Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Been a While

Okay, so ENtropy was the biggest thing that stuck out to me this time around. That seems to be the case with most of us, but for me this concept hit not only in this class but in my life and in astronomy and even in my mold making class. It has been a really rough term for me. I feel like my thoughts, my relationships with other people, my grades, my ability to think and reason, and my ability to coexist with people in this society are all experiencing this entropic process. It's horrifying. I am being stripped of the way that I exist. It is amazing. I am broken. I am raw. I am so deep in this weird, transitory state that I don't know anything about myself or the world for sure. My thoughts are purely scrambled. I even spaced the fact that I needed to post on here. These readings, like our others were difficult to comprehend especially in my current state of mind, but I enjoyed reading them. I sat in the AAA Library on the second floor over in the dark corner seats with the windows that I like so much and I read them. I read them all the way through. I should have posted then when it was all fresh ('cause entropy is all I got left) but I read them multiple times and I had a good time doing it. It went over my head mostly but I enjoyed myself so that was cool. I think I have a fever so I am going to stop writing now, but this is my stab at a response to the readings. Maybe, if I can remain in reality long enough, I'll go check it out again and read them over.

No comments: