Friday, February 8, 2008

ok, so i am late by an hour and 30 minutes. but that is what happens sometimes with me. and that is what got me thinking. i want to involve time in my interpretive text. the reading REALLY helped me. the fact that i can just regurgitate my feelings and thought, in the form of my project. i was originally going to do a cigarette, because of the words that were yelled at me. i was an innocent person, just smoking a cig. anyways, so now i want to involve a clock in my project. i wont say anymore... but it will be more meaningful than the other. the reading clarified some aspects, but then it got a little strange. the eye was intense. it was like vomit, in a way, he says that they are vomited words, but he doesn't actually mean that we are supposed to see vomit. it looks like beans it a thick clear liquid, almost like laundry detergent. but i am getting off track, i like it because he involved that element of liquid that is so interchangeable and inconstant. i have had a lightbulb situation and am excited about my project. i will definately be working hard when i get back this weekend. but in comparison to the last reading this one was better (yea, shorter too!) but it also had more personal connection with me. i think it is because words are such important things in my life. i have thought about how lucky i truly am. many people dont have teh ability to read or write or speak words. i take advantage of this wonderful part of me. i pride my self in my speech and thoughts. and if that was taken from me i would be a wreck. so yea, i am inspired by this reading...

No comments: